Perris Valley Indoor Skydiving
Our 96-foot tall indoor skydiving wind tunnel is the premier attraction – the only one located on a Drop Zone in Southern California! Ideal for all ages and skill levels, this multimillion dollar, state-of-the-art vertical wind tunnel allows guests to
enjoy the sensation of freefall without the airplane! No need to climb to 13,000 feet. Once you're floating on the chambers
powerful column of air, you'll become familiar with the art of indoor skydiving in just a few minutes. It's unique and a lot
of fun for the whole family.
The vertical wind tunnel is also ideal for jumpers of all levels to advance their skydiving skills. Perris Valley offers specially-designed programs tailored for pre-AFF skydiving students all the way up to competition skydivers that allow them to maximize their performance when they begin their training and jump from an airplane. Programs include one-on-one training for RW or relative work, to learning free flying skills.
Here are a few important things you should know about indoor skydiving at Skydive Perris:
• Basic Operation – The skydiving wind tunnel is a pressurized room with 2 compartments, the chamber, where the wind flows, and the antechamber, the waiting room. Typical flying sessions are between 1 and 2 minutes in length. We recommend a 4 minute session per person for a more thorough flight experience. Small groups typically share 30 to 60 minutes.
• Safety – A certified instructor supervises each group, as tunnel flying does vary slightly from skydiving. The air flow is manually controlled to suit your body size and experience. Because of this ability we can fly children as young as 3 years old or 36" tall!
• Flying Time – The number of sessions depends on fitness, experience, and so forth.
• Coaching – A Perris Valley Skydiving instructor will be available at all times to help you with proper flying techniques and proper form through hand signals to ensure you maximize your time in our skydiving wind tunnel.
• Gear – Every flyer is required to wear a jumpsuit, a helmet and earplugs during indoor skydiving.
Pictures and video are also available! If you can handle it, we also offer Sensory Overload, which
includes 2 minutes of wind tunnel time and a tandem skydive in a single day! Contact us to learn more
about this and other features at Skydive Perris, California's Skypark!
Sorry, No Dogs allowed on the airport.